Sunday, March 30, 2014

Color

Darin's on a cruise with his family which means no painting for me. But here's a quick little update.



So remember that I have four rows of color systematically mixed. One's called the gray row, one is kind of orang-y tan, one is the flesh row which is a combination of the first two rows, and the last one is the blood row. Did you know that your skin looks gray in recession and where it's close to bone? Fatty, fleshy parts of your body are redder, so there you add color from your blood row. I still need to portray that in my painting. 

On a side note, remember my food blog? Me neither. Ben was craving cookies, and Averill (my roommate) came up with the brilliant idea of making cookies out of cake mix, and they were INCREDIBLE. Try ittttt:

Yes! I did bake that cookie :)
Add 2 eggs and 1/2 cup of vegetable oil to Betty Crocker's Triple Chocolate Fudge cake mix. Mix well. Roll into balls, they should be the size of a mounded tablespoon. Bake at 350F for 8.5-9 minutes. They'll be really gooey at first but they'll cool to perfection.

Love // Christelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...